The godfather of riding in the Golden Triangle?

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Anyone know anything about MSL Motorcycle Sport & Leisure magazine issue 574 & the "godfather of riding in the Golden Triangle"

Need a copy of the magazine please, if anyone can get a copy in the UK.

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
Davidfl wrote: Anyone know anything about MSL Motorcycle Sport & Leisure magazine issue 574 & the "godfather of riding in the Golden Triangle"

Need a copy of the magazine please, if anyone can get a copy in the UK.
Here's the link. I don't see the article you are referencing though.

https://classicissues.com/bidetail.asp?AutoNo=1002107&Submit2=Show+issue

edit: Additionally I tried their rather clumsy search function. It didn't come with any match of what you asked for BUT searching the word Thailand showed that it is mentioned in issue 574 and it is available to order.

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
pikey wrote: Question: Is the esteemed Fearless Leader wanting a copy to bathe in pride or to check out who's infringed his copyright??? ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.
Pikey
posing difficult multiple choice questions like this
is very taxing!!!
:shock:

Oct 12, 2005
Hmmm, is the title Godfather all that desireable? Underworld leader of crime organizations whose characteristics include attempting to manipulate people for their own benefit.
godfather_title.gif

I think not.

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
David has a pdf scanned copy.

Tho the omerta of the GT Riders prevents me from commenting on it publicly...
Pikey are you trying to start a family feud between the two "Dons"?
I don't think we have enough horses heads for a sustained campaign...

Mar 21, 2007
Davidfl wrote: [quote quote=siinthai]ego suitably boosted FL.....?
Probably, but I'd like to see the article (it could be a piss take) & know who the author is, as I don't know anything about it.
Still in Houei Xai crossing back into Thai tomorrow.
Mate, you get a reference as a "useful" website and mention of MHS loop map...no real story.

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
Captain_Slash wrote: A back issue is available David and they will post it to anywhere in the world so if you want me to order one and bring it over you wont get it until 1st november but hopefully a lot sooner if they send it direct to you
Thanks Slash, we have a PDF file of the article thanks to Rhodie.