The Super Full Moon November 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by DavidFL, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Well there was a lot of media hype for the super full moon a few days ago, so I made an effort to try & be in a nice spot to get some photos.

The place Si Chiang Mai on the Mekong, directly opposite Vientiane.
     -GTR-IMG_6674--.JPG /The Super Full Moon November 2016/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "DavidFL" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

-GTR-IMG_6678--.JPG /The Super Full Moon November 2016/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "DavidFL" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

-GTR-IMG_6684--.JPG /The Super Full Moon November 2016/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "DavidFL" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

-GTR-IMG_6689--.JPG /The Super Full Moon November 2016/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "DavidFL" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

-GTR-IMG_6709--.JPG /The Super Full Moon November 2016/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "DavidFL" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

-GTR-IMG_6724--.JPG /The Super Full Moon November 2016/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "DavidFL" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

-GTR-IMG_6731--.JPG /The Super Full Moon November 2016/General Discussion / News / Information/  - Image by:  "DavidFL" at GT-Rider Motorcycle Forums

Not the best spot I decided in the end - too much light & dust pollution from across the other side in Vientiane.
    But I had a nice evening in charming Si Chiang Mai.

Does anyone else have pics to share of the event?