this is interesting

Oct 17, 2006
Accidentally put Regular red 91 in my little Honda Airblade instead of Gasohol91 the bike ran slowly all week max speed 60KPH instead of 90KPH and acceleration sluggish .....refilled with Gasohol 91 and its back to normal.

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
If the 91 Regular would be up to quality standards, that would not happen, better change your petrol station as this one seems to fill you some homebrew from a smuggler but not regular 91, happens at some places. I always avoided for example TPI pumps as all valves started clicking at low revvs, so do I never fill up in other cheapies. Cheers, Franz

Oct 17, 2006
Franz wrote: If the 91 Regular would be up to quality standards, that would not happen, better change your petrol station as this one seems to fill you some homebrew from a smuggler but not regular 91, happens at some places. I always avoided for example TPI pumps as all valves started clicking at low revvs, so do I never fill up in other cheapies. Cheers, Franz
Franz the station concerned was the main PTT one on Sukumvit in Pattaya and its the place where i filled up the Airblade with Gasohol and now its OK .