Told not to use synthetic oil ? Confused?

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006
While getting a new clutch installed in my Suzuki 250 Djebel, I told them to also change the oil, indicating I use synthetic. The owner said I shouldn't use synthetic in my bike...giving me an explanation which I've now forgotten.
This is a reliable

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Oct 17, 2006

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

gobs

Feb 8, 2007

bard

Oct 2, 2008

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006

gobs

Feb 8, 2007

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006

gobs

Feb 8, 2007

bill

Mar 29, 2004

Dazza

Aug 25, 2008

Dec 15, 2009

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006

Dec 24, 2007

Oct 17, 2006

hs0zfe

Aug 31, 2009