Ultimate Thailand Explorers - Chiang Mai Toy Ride

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Scott Jones from the Chiang Mai Toy Ride committee has entered in the Ultimate Thailand Explorers competition with the intention to donate the US$10,000 prize money to the Chiang Mai Toy Ride should his team win.

You can support them & help bring home the US$10,000 prize to the Chiang Mai Toy Ride now by going to their Thailand Mania website

http://www.thailandmania.com/

banner_help_us_1.jpg

and then clicking on the video

banner_video_ute_1.jpg

bard

Oct 2, 2008
I saw the video which was excellent, but there was no way I could vote... Maybe I am challenged, anyone who can help pointing me in the right direction?

Jun 1, 2008
bard wrote: I saw the video which was excellent, but there was no way I could vote... Maybe I am challenged, anyone who can help pointing me in the right direction?
My understanding is that they need to get to the final before voting starts. That opportunity is created through the 'hits' on the video.

Once in the final, voting will start on October 19th. I assume there will be an additional facility or link at the time. Each individual can vote once in a 24 hour period over two weeks.

So, assuming the final is reached, the more newtworking that goes on will exponentially increase the chances of a win

Somethig like this anyway so I don't think you are missing anything

cheers

T

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
tonykiwi wrote: [quote quote=bard]I saw the video which was excellent, but there was no way I could vote... Maybe I am challenged, anyone who can help pointing me in the right direction?
My understanding is that they need to get to the final before voting starts. That opportunity is created through the 'hits' on the video.

Once in the final, voting will start on October 19th. I assume there will be an additional facility or link at the time. Each individual can vote once in a 24 hour period over two weeks.

So, assuming the final is reached, the more newtworking that goes on will exponentially increase the chances of a win

Somethig like this anyway so I don't think you are missing anything

cheers

T
The actual criterion for making the finals is a little vague. Talking to Scott, they figure the more hits the better, but that is not an actual part of the selection process. They will make their choice by some unknown method.

The rest of what Tony says is correct. Vote, and vote often. :wink:

bard

Oct 2, 2008
Put it on my facebook, and shared it on several forums, hope it makes a difference.

Good luck

I'll vote as many times I can when it's open to vote.

Jun 1, 2008
Guys

I see that voting has started and the more votes, then the better chance of getting the money for the kids.

David, I know that spam is generally unaccetable but wonder if in this case, an e-mail generated to all members of GT rider (also encouraging them to ask othes to vote also) through the forum software might increase votes? I know that for such an event I wouldn't object to an e-mailed reminder.

T

Feb 5, 2007
Scott and Richard are trailing second last in the voting and need your help to win 10,000 USD for the Chiangmai Toy Ride.

Try and take the time to register and vote daily for this worthwhile event. better yet send an email to all your friends suggesting that they do the same.
This is not an internet marketing scam, but a real chance to help the needy children of Northern Thailand.

Vote now and daily for the next 18 days

Jun 1, 2008
Hoghead wrote: Scott and Richard are trailing second last in the voting and need your help to win 10,000 USD for the Chiangmai Toy Ride.

Try and take the time to register and vote daily for this worthwhile event. better yet send an email to all your friends suggesting that they do the same.
This is not an internet marketing scam, but a real chance to help the needy children of Northern Thailand.

Vote now and daily for the next 18 days
Good post

I have ensured three votes per day. Only takes a moment once reistered.

David, hows about my suggestion a couple of posts up, can we do this?

kranti

Mar 14, 2009
I registered to vote today....(a real clusterf*** but I figured it out)...will vote each day as I log onto the internet (bookmarked the site)......

I figure it is the least I can do for our TOYRIDE ...........

Jolly Roger

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Voted, hope his team wins & the CNX Toyride can get even more support :D !!!! Cheers, Franz