Visiting and riding 3/27 - 4/6

Feb 28, 2013
My partner in crime and I will be visiting from Seattle, USA 3/27 - 4/6 (not the best time of year, but that's what we could manage!). We just received our GT-rider maps and are getting really excited about the trip. Our current plan is to stay in Chiang Mai 3/27 and 3/28. We'll then play it by ear following the maps and some of the many great suggestions we've read about on the site and forum.

It looks like we'll just miss your monthly dinner, sadly, but we'd be very interested in getting together with any of you to share stories or a ride. Looks like you have a really great community!

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Hélène Martin;288049 wrote: My partner in crime and I will be visiting from Seattle, USA 3/27 - 4/6 (not the best time of year, but that's what we could manage!). We just received our GT-rider maps and are getting really excited about the trip. Our current plan is to stay in Chiang Mai 3/27 and 3/28. We'll then play it by ear following the maps and some of the many great suggestions we've read about on the site and forum.

It looks like we'll just miss your monthly dinner, sadly, but we'd be very interested in getting together with any of you to share stories or a ride. Looks like you have a really great community!
1. Pop into the Euro Diner in Chiang Mai city on the night of the 27th is you can. Gary & Well will look after you.
2. Drop into the X-Centre in Mae Rim to meet Ian & other bikers on the 28th maybe. I live 5 minutes away from the X-Centre & would like to meet up as well.

Feb 10, 2013
Thanks for the tips, David. Looking forward to meeting up! We'll update this thread when we get into Chiang Mai.