Want To Drive To Cambodia

May 16, 2013
I want to drive to cambodia with my own bike. Have Green book. All okay.
Internatiational and Thai driving licence.

Want to take the border Ban Hat Lek.
Have I concider new informations?

Like I read I need
- TM2, TM3 and TM 4. --> Who sign this paper? Someone at the border crossing? Or must I go to a Land Transport Office before?
- Green Book
- Passport

When I make 4 copys from all of the papers and drive to the border. Correctly?

Is it reccoment to make the visa online a few days before?

And at least: Does my Thai girlfriend need a visa, too?

Thank you for helping.