WANTED, please ~ Honda Silverwing 600

Oct 16, 2009
Hi Guys ( & Gals ? ),

I'm new to this forum. Now semi-retired in Pattaya / Jontiem, looking to buy a nice Silverwing 600. Anyone have one for sale, or know of one ? Must have good, legitimate paperwork.

If the bike description meets my ( percieved) requirements and the prioce is right, I'm prepared to travel to inspect and potentially buy, or will negotiate the cost of the owner bringing it to me ( or meeting me half-way )

As an asside, I'd also appreciate advice with regard to the process of ( legitimately ) changing the ownership of a purchased bike. I'm told that the safest way is toinsist that the vendor and purchaser take the bike with its and their respective documents to the appropriate office to have the paperwork updated, at the time that payment for the bike is made. Is this correct ?

Look forward to getting your feedback.

Regards

Steve ( a.k.a Proffesor )

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Steve, the only big scooter I know is legally on sale is Yamaha's T-Max. Just look up their webaddress in the Yamaha section of this forum. On the other hand side you should also visit Red Baron's Bangkok website they might have a Burgman but not sure. Cheers, Franz

Muzz

Mar 27, 2007
Steve,

I have seen a couple of these from time to time buzzing around the Hua Hin area. Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for!

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
Pon and his girlfriend have one each but I haven't seen him around much since he closed the shop on Pala-U road down.
I'd be interested in a scooter, too, but find the 400cc too bulky already. They offer much space under the seat but the co-pilot sits very high, should make handling at low speeds difficult. I just sat on it and my ten-year-old daughter (145cm) towered over me, she would get all the windblast in her face. In the front it should be okay.
Kawasaki should put the Ninja 250 engine into a skinny, light scooter, sell it for 150,000THB - I'd go for that!