Wanted VFR400 NC30 Clip on Handlebars Original

Oct 10, 2011
Hi I am new to the forum and have been rebuilding my project bike VFR400 NC30 and the only thing I need to get it back to stock (ish) now is a pair of original clip ons. I am based in Chiang Mai but happy to pay shipping to get them here.

I have looked on evil bay but the cheapest quote I got for postage was over £50 gbp have tried all of the local second hand spares places with no success so thought I would try here.

I can be reached on 0884878846 or [email protected]

Many thanks

Brett

Oct 10, 2011
Have this sorted now my mechanic finally sourced a pair. Off to the powder coaters soon as they are a bit untidy but serviceable. Thanks to those who emailed me with suggestions.

sonnyblack99;275502 wrote: Hi I am new to the forum and have been rebuilding my project bike VFR400 NC30 and the only thing I need to get it back to stock (ish) now is a pair of original clip ons. I am based in Chiang Mai but happy to pay shipping to get them here.

I have looked on evil bay but the cheapest quote I got for postage was over £50 gbp have tried all of the local second hand spares places with no success so thought I would try here.

I can be reached on 0884878846 or [email protected]

Many thanks

Brett