Where are all the big bikes in Vientiane???

Aug 11, 2012
I've been living in Vientiane for nearly 3 years now, I have a XJR400, a Honda Steed VLX 400, a XT225 and of course 2 scooters. I am looking at getting an XR400 and a GSXR1100 in the next few weeks.

I ride my bikes on a daily basis in and around Vientiane and rarely see other "big" bikes on the road, I know there are others in Vientiane who have big bikes. It would be extremely cool if we did a meet and greet followed by a ride.

If anybody is interested, either contact me thru here or email... scotty_350"at"yahoo"."com"."au".

:happy1:

Mar 12, 2013
scotty_350;285545 wrote: I've been living in Vientiane for nearly 3 years now, I have a XJR400, a Honda Steed VLX 400, a XT225 and of course 2 scooters. I am looking at getting an XR400 and a GSXR1100 in the next few weeks.

I ride my bikes on a daily basis in and around Vientiane and rarely see other "big" bikes on the road, I know there are others in Vientiane who have big bikes. It would be extremely cool if we did a meet and greet followed by a ride.

If anybody is interested, either contact me thru here or email... scotty_350"at"yahoo"."com"."au".

:happy1:
An old thread but I live in Vientiane and ride a CRF 250L. I'm very keen to meet fellow riders in Vientiane, I go out pretty much every Sunday for a ride. I also sent you an e-mail.

Anyone else in Vientiane please post away, it would be great to get something going!

Mar 12, 2013
Very interested in meeting some other bike riders in Vientiane, I contacted the OP and spoke but it never went anywhere...I ride a CRF250L And soon to be a 2013 Kawasaki ZX6R :D