Where to find Xcross and dirt bike accessories in Chiang Mai area ?

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Friends,

It seems there is/are some Xcross and dirt bike accessory shops in Chiang Mai and neigbourhood, as well as some on line shops where I could source some accessories. Could you please list me some ?

Thanks in advance.

All the best and Keep the Power On;

Reactions: Alamo

Moto-Rex

Subscribed
Jan 5, 2008
You could try this place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alamo

Wazza

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Sep 17, 2017
I’ve been to “Burning” motorcycle shop a few times. Not a bad range of mx type gear. And usually an old mx bike or two in the front window. Bought bark busters, air filters, sprockets, that sort of things for ktms. On the R118 or the other leading ne or east out of Cnx. From memory not far from the boot repair shop, on the same side of the road, northern, leaving town.

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
BNS Speed has pretty good selection. Sometimes mxhousethailand is a good address to get gear at good pricing. Another one I used to go is Helmet7shop – ความปลอดภัยที่คุณเลือกได้ opposite Suriwongse Book Centre.\
Nowadays I mostly order from abroad, because I cannot get my size here in Thailand in most cases. Also on FB are some good groups for second hand gear from the Thai community not my first choice but, if you cannot get your size, that's a good way to get you covered. Parts I get mostly at Saengchai and sometimes from China or Indonesia.

Reactions: DavidFL

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
BNS Speed has pretty good selection. Sometimes mxhousethailand is a good address to get gear at good pricing. Another one I used to go is Helmet7shop – ความปลอดภัยที่คุณเลือกได้ opposite Suriwongse Book Centre.\
Nowadays I mostly order from abroad, because I cannot get my size here in Thailand in most cases. Also on FB are some good groups for second hand gear from the Thai community not my first choice but, if you cannot get your size, that's a good way to get you covered. Parts I get mostly at Saengchai and sometimes from China or Indonesia.

That's a nice link for MXHouse. Thanks for that tip off.

• Love
Reactions: saxonator