Where to meet any GT'ers...in CM??

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006
Arrived in Chiang Mai yesterday, from Laos.
Asked a few moto shops if they knew of 'GT-Riders'...and G3 bike shop gave me a card for 'North Riders' bar. Unfortunately it did not exist at the location on the card...I looked everywhere in the area except under the chedi.

My bike is now at the G3 moto shop for repairs and maintenance. So....as I'll be in town for a few days before meandering through Issan on my way home to Pattaya, is there a place where I might meet Mr. GT/David [I've some comments on the Laos map] or some of the other local GT posters??

Those that may reply to this post with a meeting place, please provide some directions as I'm clueless about getting around Chiang Mai. Or, phone me...mobile 086-0019450

thx,
cdrw [Jay]

Jun 21, 2006
CDRW the guys normally hang out in THE KAFE by the moat

see thred below for info

http://board.gt-rider.com/topic.asp?TOP ... Terms=kafe

Apr 22, 2003
Meeting up with the GT riders is one thing, getting away from them is another.
I believe were all going to be watching the moto GP at the X centre on Saturday 15 klms North of town along the Samoeng Rd, then Sunday at the Chiangmai speedway (go kart track) on the Hang Dong Rd watching the local bike races.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
In case some of you might think Jay missed out, I met him the Kafe Tues night & gave him a nice run down on the GT Riders.
In return Jay gave me a brief account of his 5-week bike trip Thai-Cam-Laos with the promise of some sort of trip report.