Windshields

Sep 2, 2008
I just bought a 2003 Kawasaki Classic 1500 and want to put a windshield on it.

Does anyone have any experience with types, brands, sources to buy them, and pricing?

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Hi XLS,

You are a newbie so I'll be nice - why the f*ck are you posting questions about windshields and how to get to Lopburi in the GPS section of the forum??? Try the "Any message" section and you might get a more useful response than this one ;)

BTW, welcome!

Cheers,

Pikey.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
pikey wrote: How'd that happen then? I replied to this post in the GPS section and suddenly it's appeared here too when it wasn't earlier? Is one of the admins having some fun at my expense??? ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.
Yep. Fixed it for you to keep your blood pressure down. :wink: :wink:

Moto-Rex

Subscribed
Jan 5, 2008
Gday xlinestooter.

The "The SeoGuy" got a trick looking windshield for he's shadow.
I pretty sure Joe's bikes organized it for him.

Rex

Sep 2, 2008
Or is it "PICKY"..? :lol: The answer to your question is that I F**ked up because I am a newbie. Do you remember ever being a newbie and F**king up, or were always just this "nice and perfect" ?

Cheers, and thanks for your warm welcome... :D

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
xlineshooter wrote: Or is it "PICKY"..? :lol: The answer to your question is that I F**ked up because I am a newbie. Do you remember ever being a newbie and F**king up, or were always just this "nice and perfect" ?

Cheers, and thanks for your warm welcome... :D
Read my sig and you'll get an idea about me. The welcome was serious.

It only takes a brain cell or two and a couple of synapses to suss this forum and see that we are all pretty decent guys who have a common interest in riding bikes. Yeah, we've all been "newbies" but some of us have taken time to look at the site and learned to use the forum search/ google rather than posting wank questions from the off. ;-)

BTW, my former partner, Joe is at Chiang Moi, Soi 2, Chiang Mai and is a really decent bloke. Phone is 053-251186 - hope this helps ;-)

Cheers,

Pikey.