YSS service

Aug 5, 2007
Just want to praise YSS.... I was searching for some replacement front springs for my GSX1200 so I got in touch with YSS Thailand for a quote. Anyhow they don't stock them here as they are made in Holland, but one of their guys named Harrie Essens has offered to bring them over to Thailand for me on his next visit on the 14th June. The price is 5000 baht including the oil. All I can say is what great service. :D

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
rich1968 wrote: Just want to praise YSS.... I was searching for some replacement front springs for my GSX1200 so I got in touch with YSS Thailand for a quote. Anyhow they don't stock them here as they are made in Holland, but one of their guys named Harrie Essens has offered to bring them over to Thailand for me on his next visit on the 14th June. The price is 5000 baht including the oil. All I can say is what great service. :D
Rich
Did yet your springs & oil ok?
I forgot to ask Harrie Essens
315957414_uGq5v-S.jpg

For the record in the pic above.
Harrie is the smaller guy on the right. He founded & owned Technoflex suspension.
The 2nd guy from the right is Walter Preisig, from YSS Australia.
The guy on the left is Pinyo, Thai owner / MD of YSS.
All great guys & extremely knowledgeable & professional in their work.

Aug 5, 2007
Dave, I got a phone call this Saturday morning (21/6) and the springs will be here in Pattaya on or about Wednesday, so once again a massive thanks to all at YSS Europe for superb service, many thanks Rich. :D