2014 Honda CTX700 - four more 670cc twins!

Dec 27, 2007
Wonder what browser you are using? I still have the "go advanced" button on both Firefox and Chrome. David announced that attachments have been disabled due to malicious attacks on the site:
[h=3]View Counter & Space Issues[/h]

Posting pics is as easy as copying the link, pressing the "Insert Image" button, and pasting the link.

This: http://www.cycleworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/2014-Honda-CTX700D-with-DCT-and-ABS-plus-accessories.jpg becomes this:
2014-Honda-CTX700D-with-DCT-and-ABS-plus-accessories.jpg

Gotta say, at first glance the "new" CTX looks a lot like the old DN-01, which was a monumental failure-
dn01_us_5.jpg

Then again, the new CTX is a heck of a lot cheaper than the DN-01 and it has that "super-convenient storage compartment"
jerkit.gif

KZ25

Nov 19, 2011
I'm using IE and they're trying to force their newest version on me, I'll use Firefox from now on.

Design-wise Honda took a step backwards, maybe using the old design saved time and money.

Didn't the Diavel come out after the ugly duckling?

KZ25

Nov 19, 2011
I'm using Firefox now, the "go advanced" button is there but no "manage attachments".

Actually the rims on the DN01 look kind of cool!

Nov 7, 2007
Captain_Slash;287565 wrote: Honda have never made a bike as ugly as a Diavel Jerry
I suppose good design is polarizing.

The Diavel looks awesome IMO.

That Honda wannabee - not so much....

KZ25

Nov 19, 2011
lordofthedreadz;290184 wrote: I saw them in the flesh and I still fail to understand the purpose of these bikes in front of a big scooter......
My interpretation is that the purpose is about the same but the CTX are for riders who want to own something that looks like a bike not like a scooter.

The Europeans embrace scooters, there are some cool maxi scooters out there; just the 'mericans are a having a hard time, they're too macho to be seen on anything else than a macho bike, and it's a big market so the Japanese have to cater to it. :)