Anyone use a fuel bladder?

Oct 2, 2007
I am planning a trip later this year into Cambodia and Laos the bike I am looking to use a D-Tracker has a small tank and was thinking about using one of these to carry with me.

100_1055.JPG

http://www.justgastanks.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=365&products_id=1028

Has anyone here used a fuel bladder or do you have another way to carry extra fuel?

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Seems to be tested on Boats, "Quote from they page

"fuel fabric has been tested in Australia's harshest conditions on a daily basis by Surf Lifesaving Australia in there IRB inflatable boats"

wondering how much it can stand the thai heat, if placed on place where sun is boiling all day long,try to find info from they page but there was no mention abt it.

Cost 119.99 cost and 67USD for shipping(TH)..bit expensive for few gallons to be stored.

but im sure it's a good idea but like all in LOS,,plastic drinking bottles do the trick as well. :wink:

Aug 7, 2003
There are very few places in Cambodia that won't have petrol at least every 100kms, even if is only in Coke and whisky bottles by the side of the road. Even in the jungle/forest every little village will have bottles, the only concern being the quality of the fuel and even then sometimes the lager stations sell tainted fuel. Super was 0.75 cents a litre last week, local fuel in bottles 3,500 riel a litre. Save the money for a Camel Back rehydration system which will be more use (water!) in the heat.