carburetor parts and fuel line

Nov 10, 2011
Hi,
can someone recommend a source for carburetor parts and fuel line compatible with the gasohol sold in Bangkok? I can't find any place that sells straight gasoline and all the pumps near where I live near Sukhumvit sell gasohol. My 1988 Honda NX250 was not designed for this type of fuel and I want to replace the carb internal rubber seals and parts with gasohol compatible parts. However, I don't know where I can get such parts for a 1988 bike that never sold many units, either in Thailand or mail order from the states. I also want to replace the fuel lines and the O-ring in the petcock gas shutoff.
Thanks.

Oct 17, 2006
he will also require nitile jet needles and possibly float valves ??????my wifes rebel 250 has had all fuel system components replaced with nitile but still wont run on gasohol; as no nitrile jet needles available

Oct 17, 2006
sorry Fdale i will clarify what i meant ...not the main jet neddles thay are stainless usually but some bikes have carburettor Float needle valves that have a brass body with rubber tips , some have brass tips , those are the parts that i cant get for my wifes rebel in Nitrile or pure brass .

Yes sometimes an updated new Carb from Mikuni,or Keihan or Amal(on old brit bikes) is the best move and whilst at it dropping the CVs for flatslides really peps the bikes up.