Clearance Sale! Motorcycle Elbow, Shoulder, Back, and Hip Protectors

jimboy

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Sep 28, 2010
South-East Asia
www.asserogear.com
After a recent move it's time to clear out some pre-pandemic samples from the Assero stock cupboard. If you are looking for good quality limb protectors to replace the dubious foam or deteriorating plastic in an existing garment, here are some quality options:

Forcefield_Shoulder_Protectors_01.jpg
Forcefield_Shoulder_Protectors_02.jpg

- Forcefield Shoulder protectors, new, $60 on eBay, bargain $13.75 aka 500THB.

Forcefield_Hip_L2_Protectors_01.jpg
Forcefield_Hip_L2_Protectors_02.jpg

- Forcefield Level 2 Hip Nitrex Hip Protectors. Used in testing. If you're on the fence over hip protectors, I'd say these are worthwhile. They make a difference in an "off" and they are comfortable. Four layers of ventilated Nitrex/nitrile ensure good impact attenuation. Price 450THB.

Forcefield_L2_Back_Protector_01.jpg
Forcefield_L2_Back_Protector_Label_02.jpg
Forcefield_L2_Back_Protector_reverse_03.jpg

- Forcefield Level 2 Back Protector, used, excellent condition, Level 2 protection, 415mm x 265mm x 20mm. Ventilated. Price 690THB.

There are also some BMW and Knox protectors which I will post below later today. Frankly, of the three brands I have, the Forcefield protectors are the best quality, and a big step up from the Chinese protectors that decompose into a sticky, crumbly mass after a couple of years (I had a box of samples from my visit to one of China's largest manufacturers. That's what happened to them!)

All prices include postage to any address within Thailand. If you want some protectors let me know soon. Do tell your mates. I'm going to advertise these more widely later this week.

Email [email protected] (note our new .net web address.) Or contact via https://asserogear.net/contact-us.html or IM username "Assero" on LINE and WhatsApp.

jimboy

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Sep 28, 2010
South-East Asia
www.asserogear.com
The following protectors come as a set, a BMW back protector and some BMW elbow/knee protectors.

BMW_BlueBackProtector_01.jpg
BMW_BlueBackProtector_02.jpg

BMW Level 1 Back Protector. A good lightweight alternative to the heavier Forcefield back protector.

BMW_KneeProtectors_01.jpg
BMW_KneeProtectors_02.jpg

BMW Elbow/Knee protectors. Made from a soft compound these Level 1 protectors are comfortable.

The BMW protectors are used though they show little sign of wear. Price: 600THB for the set. Postage free within Thailand. Contact details above.

jimboy

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Sep 28, 2010
South-East Asia
www.asserogear.com
Another set of Level 1 protectors, this time made by Knox.

Knox_Back_Protector_01.jpg
Knox_Back_Protector_02.jpg

Knox Level 1 Back Protector

Knox_Hip_Protectors_01.jpg
Knox_Hip_Protectors_02.jpg

Knox Level 1 Hip Protectors

These Knox protectors appear to be unused. They are more rigid than the Forcefield and BMW equivalents and probably the lightest weight set. Price: 500THB for the set. Postage free within Thailand. Contact details as above.

jimboy

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Sep 28, 2010
South-East Asia
www.asserogear.com
A set of Forcefield Elbow protectors.

Forcefield_Elbow_Protectors_01.jpg
Forcefield_Elbow_Protectors_02.jpg

Signs of use although I can't remember using them! Not in the same condition as the protectors above; price 250THB shipped to any address in Thailand or 200THB if purchased with any of the above items. Email [email protected] (note our new .net web address.) Or contact via https://asserogear.net/contact-us.html or IM username "Assero" on LINE and WhatsApp.