Crossing from Cambo to Thailand, how long can my bike stay?

Discussion in 'Cambodia - General Discussion Forum' started by chickin, Jun 15, 2010.

  1. chickin

    chickin New Member

    Hello. I am wanting to bring my Cambodian registered bike to Thailand for an extended holiday. Can anyone tell me how long they normally allow my bike to stay? I have scoured the forum, but haven't found a general consensus. Thanks in advance.
  2. Loading...

  3. MuddyMick

    MuddyMick Ol'Timer

    The bike can stay as long as you can, you can extend your visa and bike papers in BKK, immigration for you and customs house for the bike, takes an hour and costs 100 baht for the bike paper extension.
  4. Auke

    Auke Ol'Timer

  5. DirtBikeMike

    DirtBikeMike Ol'Timer

    Well for me a month ( koh kong ). and that was on a 12 month retiree visa,.and i tried my best to get longer, no good
  6. MuddyMick

    MuddyMick Ol'Timer

    Mate, you need to extend bike visa at the Customs House, go to Silom intersection with Sathorn RD, ask cops for directions. you show your visa, buy a stamp, go to another office for extennsion. Easy, you may extend in country 3 months maximum. This also applies to Laos. :happy2: :happy2:
  7. MuddyMick

    MuddyMick Ol'Timer

    Chicken, seen your name before, are you on an Aus or Tazi forum? :happy2:

Share This Page