D TRACKER 250 WHEELS 12,000BAHT

Jun 18, 2009
Selling these D tracker wheels for a friend who has just bought the bike brand new OCT 2010 and wanted to spend an extra 80,000 baht on some aftermarket wheels so had these took of before even riding the bike
Wheels have only had the tyres /discs took off and fitted on the new wheels
Change your Klx into a Dtracker
12,000 baht can send via EMS

May 6, 2009
i have a set of BST wheels fitted to my Blade that cost 120,000 Baht for the pair so 80,000 is reasonable depending on the wheel type.

Sep 4, 2007
Certainly at 80K Baht that is more than 50% of the original cost of a new bike, I wonder what benefit apart from maybe looking good, these provide. Hardly need increased strength, or improved high speed running, maybe a little weight reduction, what else?

May 6, 2009
Come on John. I am sure you are just kidding.
People spend heaps to either make their bike look good or try to improve on what they have in a personal way.
I have spent 1 ½ times the purchase price of my Blade in Singapore and I am not alone. I see many bikes at the track worth double the purchase price..
The wheels, HRC kit and full Ohlin’s suspension front and rear was more than the purchase price of my Singapore Blade. Not to mention all the other goodies i have fitted.
So why would anyone put nice wheels on a 250 bike. Because they want to and they can, I would say that is the answer.

Have you ever seen those Honda posties bikes that are available modified and done up. Heaps of money spent for what? To each his own.
For me, I can't understand why anyone would even buy a 250. I can't get enough out of a 1000!!!!

Sep 4, 2007
Hi Brian,
Not really kidding, just looking at the cost benefit. With the new wheels, the bike is now very close to the new price of the ER6-n. I just struggled to see what 80K gives you on that particular bike, maybe that is because i bought mine as a runaround. I live 5k from the town centre, its ideal for that quick trip, that is part of the answer to your 'why buy one' statement. I prefer the 250 to a scooter, taller, better view, better acceleration and brakes, cheap to run. Suprising how many km go on the runaround. Using the BMW or R1 as a runaround is just not practical as long as one is not worried about the Pose value of the bike when in town.
I would never knock someone wanting to improve their bike, just like to know the benefit gained on that bike.

May 6, 2009
Some times the only benefit is in your head. Think of it like, make up to a girl!!! whats the benefit?
In this case though, lighter wheels make a huge difference. You have to study the subject of "unsprung weight"

Jun 18, 2009
I've seen Marchesini for 80,000baht for the D-Tracker, could be them.skybluestu
Motorcyclist

Yes Stu they are and to be honest 80,000baht to him is not a concern as lets say he has a little bit of spare cash!!!!
He dosent like standard parts and spent over 4 times worth the purchase price on a Hayabusa back in the U.k and rides the t*ts off all the bikes he gets definately not pose value ,
Still got the wheels for anyone interested also selling forks and other parts

Jul 28, 2008
rexnong wrote: I've seen Marchesini for 80,000baht for the D-Tracker, could be them.skybluestu
Motorcyclist

Yes Stu they are and to be honest 80,000baht to him is not a concern as lets say he has a little bit of spare cash!!!!
He dosent like standard parts and spent over 4 times worth the purchase price on a Hayabusa back in the U.k and rides the t*ts off all the bikes he gets definately not pose value ,
Still got the wheels for anyone interested also selling forks and other parts
That's good to know, so if he likes quality and has a fair few satang to spare then he'll want my Leo Vince instead of the Tsukigi then?!

Jun 18, 2009
Sorry but the leo pipe to me looks great but the stang went on a Tsukigi full system which also is a great buy and stops the dogs chasing me up the soi on my KLX 250
Whats the best price you will sell the Leo vince for stu?
i assume its not the made in C.M as i had one on my KLX at start 2009 cost about 4000baht and was setting car alarms off , might as well have just left it off hahaha

Jul 28, 2008
rexnong wrote: Sorry but the leo pipe to me looks great but the stang went on a Tsukigi full system which also is a great buy and stops the dogs chasing me up the soi on my KLX 250
Whats the best price you will sell the Leo vince for stu?
i assume its not the made in C.M as i had one on my KLX at start 2009 cost about 4000baht and was setting car alarms off , might as well have just left it off hahaha
Aye, the Tsukigi is a fairly decent pipe if it's an original one from Japan but the Thai made ones are no better than the Yoshi & FMF copies made in CM. The Leo Vince I have for sale is the real McCoy hence the higher than 4000baht price. The best price I'd sell it for would be 15,000 inc EMS delivery which, apart from bringing one in personally yourself after a visit to America, is the cheapest you'll find and much cheaper than the 22k they sell for in BKK. I've seen Arrow & Two Bros pipes going for 18-20k on here so 15k is quite a good deal!

http://www.leovince.com/en/catalog-kawa ... 2009/11251