Genuine Regulator Rectifier Mosfet Needed

Discussion in 'Technical & Motorcycle Services' started by monsterman, Dec 1, 2018.

1. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    hello ,, im in dire need of a regulator rectifier ,, its for my ducati but the original ducati ones are rubbish even if they had stock ,,I need a genuine schindengen one for yamaha R1 or similar no more Ebay fakes i have had 2 burn out as well as 3 ducati originals ,,, I have new alternator fitted ,, just need a reliable Regulator

asked local yamaha dealers and Red baron for R1 regulator but no one has stock

any ideas

2. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    The same regulator is used in several big Triumphs, Yamahas , Ducatis and Kawasakis but amazingly none of the main dealers keep any in stock ,, TIT ,, i have managed today to get another used one from a breaker its a genuine Yamaha one from a R6 so bike is funtioning again and i have also ordered a genuine one from UK 4000 baht EMS if any of the dealers here had one they would want 8000baht of more

I have also moved the regulator to front side of bike instead of under seat to give it mre air flow and renewed cables and connectors