Genuine Regulator Rectifier Mosfet Needed

Oct 17, 2006
hello ,, im in dire need of a regulator rectifier ,, its for my ducati but the original ducati ones are rubbish even if they had stock ,,I need a genuine schindengen one for yamaha R1 or similar no more Ebay fakes i have had 2 burn out as well as 3 ducati originals ,,, I have new alternator fitted ,, just need a reliable Regulator

asked local yamaha dealers and Red baron for R1 regulator but no one has stock

any ideas

Oct 17, 2006
The same regulator is used in several big Triumphs, Yamahas , Ducatis and Kawasakis but amazingly none of the main dealers keep any in stock ,, TIT ,, i have managed today to get another used one from a breaker its a genuine Yamaha one from a R6 so bike is funtioning again and i have also ordered a genuine one from UK 4000 baht EMS if any of the dealers here had one they would want 8000baht of more

I have also moved the regulator to front side of bike instead of under seat to give it mre air flow and renewed cables and connectors

Oct 17, 2006
The webike regulator all seemed to be Chinese copies of the old Honda RR51 regulator ,, they all burn well

I ended up with another Yamaha Shindengren RH012 but then found that the problem was actually a bad connector again and the old unit Yamaha was OK...