GT Riders get together in CNX?

Oct 17, 2006
THANK FOR YOUR HEART WARMING COMMENTS.
They got me going again.
1. I will show up at the bike week, right now hanging around Jonadda Johns place most often.

On Monday going to Phyao then to Chiang Khlong . The rest we will see.

Pico

PS TKS for link correction !!!

Jul 6, 2004
Hi Pico,
We exchanged some info from time to time in the past.
I am up in Chiang Mai at the moment as well. I have been up here with the girlfriend for the past 4 weeks. I am based in Samui at the moment and heading back on monday. I am planning a ride over to Krabi/Phuket,sometime in January so maybe we can catch up. Hope to see you at the GT Rider get together.
Cheers
Tom

Oct 17, 2006
Tom,

I went today to the x Centre, Ianbungy and Pikey were there.
Understand that the GT riders will be meeting there tomorrow at 1 pm. and then go to the show.

I will be there

Moto-Rex

Subscribed
Jan 5, 2008
I heading out to the X-centre tomorrow afternoon too. And I would like to apologize to the members for my behavior in advance.

Thanks Moto-Rex.

Dec 27, 2007
Hi All!

So good to be back in beautiful Chiang Mai. Blasted up from the Big Mango yesterday. Left the Big Smoke with 10 at ~0800, arrived CM with 6 at ~1600... :wink:

XJR1300, R1, Ninja ZX10, Ninja 250R (2 more Ninja's missing from the pic)

120508BikesSm.jpg

The guys on the rockets are pretty beat up and will take the day off to recover.

The rest of us are planning to do the Sa Moeng loop this am and then meet up with other GT Riders at the X Centre this afternoon.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Happy Trails!

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
It was nice trip,until the sudden end,,, how ever

Thank you David,Ian,Tony,Haasip,amd all the guys whom i met in X-Center (Sorry lads,my memory is good,but it's darn short when it comes to remember names :cry: )

Nice place ian lot's of fun,

David,, i will look in to that Track stick offer you made...i'll come back to you in later...

How ever i had to leave guys and head back home for fam emergency so i did das and go, Chiang Khon-Ubon 13.5hrs-1067km only fuel brakes,,
Left 0114Hrs and arrived 1355,,

It was fun,especially night riding 14.5c on some point and very very thivk fog on some parts on R4005.

Hope to see you guys next time,,soon

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Marco wrote: It was nice trip,until the sudden end,,, how ever

Thank you David,Ian,Tony,Haasip,amd all the guys whom i met in X-Center (Sorry lads,my memory is good,but it's darn short when it comes to remember names :cry: )

Nice place ian lot's of fun,

David,, i will look in to that Track stick offer you made...i'll come back to you in later...

How ever i had to leave guys and head back home for fam emergency so i did das and go, Chiang Khon-Ubon 13.5hrs-1067km only fuel brakes,,
Left 0114Hrs and arrived 1355,,

It was fun,especially night riding 14.5c on some point and very very thivk fog on some parts on R4005.

Hope to see you guys next time,,soon
Marco
Glad you had a good time & made it home safe. It must have been chilly at night & eerie riding in the fog. I hope everything is ok at home now. Take care.