Hello All Of GT Riders

Linds

Oct 31, 2009
Just Joined this excellent Biking Forum,
i have been lurking for a while[not poaching just reading] but after seeing all the VERY moving Tributes to `SLINGTHAI`, i have decided to join as its in my best interests and to all the members of this Genuine Biking forum, {not brown nosing but telling it as it is} to try to make a contribution worth while and to get help in my Biking matters.
Of to KSA in the morning.
Catch you all soon
Linds.
PS This is the first forum that i have ever read letalone joined let alone in LOS.Been livin here 14yrs.

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
Welcome Linds.

Very nice words re the Forum. Hope to see you on the road sometime.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Linds

Welcome from this part of the Thai as well, if you ever drop by here drop me a line and lets have something stronger than water :wink:

gobs

Feb 8, 2007
Hi Linds,

Welcome here and thanks for the "words"...

Enjoy!
8)

Cheers,
Gobs

Linds

Oct 31, 2009
Thanks for the welcomes.
Sadly [he,he] :wink: the KSA Thing didnt happen.So i get my freedom back for a while.
Back in LOS December for 4 weeks too finish off our house in Buriram then can relax and ride.

Cheers

Oct 17, 2006
Welcome Linds,

I have been living on Phuket for the last 5 years, got bored of it and are now in Chiang Mai since 6 months, still in transit.

If you dont mind sharing the reasons for your building a house in Buriram, I would be interested to hear your motivations in addition to a , I guess , family reasons.

I am always eager to learn from alternative thinking.

Pico