Holy Shit!

KenYam

Nov 2, 2007
Aptly named Dave - Fantastic action - the crazy young guys in those flying suits are unbelievable - very entertaining action video's enjoyed watching all the different sports.

Ken F

Nov 7, 2007
SilverhawkUSA;281126 wrote: Don't blame ME! :angel: That's actually the title of the link on the Red Bull website. Some pretty damn good action videos (whoops, that WAS me.) :thumbup:

Red Bull Racing website
thank you for that link, this is really, really great.

I've seen a lot of BASE jumping before, but really enjoying the freerunning segments, I haven't seen much of that ... ryan doyle is this (scottish?) kid they're sending around the world; he's an amazing athlete - of course - but I also enjoy the interviews - India is never as fresh as when a 20-something year old sees it for the first time.

I'd say marketing at its best, but this isn't really marketing anymore, it transcends it - this is just cool stuff.

KawasakiKevin

Aug 23, 2019
Jomtien/ChMai
Don't blame ME! :angel: That's actually the title of the link on the Red Bull website. Some pretty damn good action videos (whoops, that WAS me.) :thumbup:

Red Bull Racing website
Hey up Silverhawk.
How did you get the name Silverhawk...and do you have connection with Hawksworth, originally from UK?
My brother-in-law is a Hawksworth from Yorkshire...
We know of a Joseph Hawksworth in the USA who we made contact tried to contact a couple of years ago for old times sake.
Any chance of a photo of you to check family resemblance... meantime keep riding and loving it... we're in Australia - sometimes Thailand....