Is there a Dyno company in Bangkok for bikes?

Sep 24, 2008
Does any one know if there is a dyno company in Bangkok. i want to find one that knows and loves bikes.

any info would be good.
Thanks Allan

Nov 14, 2006
As far as i know, there are 2 in bkk.

One is at Redbaron. Not sure how advanced this is, but i heard that it's not a 'real' Dynojet. I could be wrong on this though. Anyway, to have your bike tuned in this one, you have to be a 'member' of Redbaron, and for this you have to have bought a bike from them.

The other is at the Porsche dealership. They charge at least 10000 for a setup there, could be even more.

If there is another Dyno in BKK, i would also be happy to know.

Tom

Sep 24, 2008
yer thanks guys i knew about red baron the snobby bastards. i actually want to do some work on my cbr150. so it needs to be a place that understands an engine is an engine an not get anal about the size.
allan

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
Late again. :oops:

Some time ago Matt at Tyga Performance built a CBR 150 motor for a drag bike. Mostly port work I think but a phone call/email would clarify.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
thaicbr1 wrote: Ok found one near Bangkok. company called LEK CDI have one . so sorted, thanks Allan
Fair go! Now that you're sorted how about providing the full contact details for the shop so other people can find it, like yourself when in need.