Nakhon Sawan-Vientiane

Sep 29, 2007
I awoke to a persistant alarm clock that almost met its demise,I looked at my watch and remembered why I was getting up at this godforsaken time.
The plan is to ride from Nakhon Sawan to Khon kaen and get a visa from the Lao consolate,then to Nong Kh

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Franz

Jun 28, 2007

burnjr

Dec 28, 2005

Sep 29, 2007

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com