New Dealership - Mae Rim??

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Seen recently north of Chiang Mai a selection of Triumphs, and bikes for sale.
X-Centre2LR.jpg

a Bungy band of trumpets

The Sales Team with the ever-helpful Miss Gung
X-Centre1LR.jpg

Feline approval for the Tiger
IanMM1LR.jpg

The Tiger appears to be breeding
XCentreTigersLR.jpg

An impression of the new 675 Tiger Cub
has been appearing on the web
Pq2hS3mJ.jpg

sadly another smaller motard

Triumph's jumping off in Mae Rim??
SoaringBungyLR.jpg

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Always culturally sensitive and ever ready to serve the QC & KFC elements of the biking community,
with a biker's breakfast that puts the Kafe to shame!

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Great Photos as Usual Rhodie, Well done!!! :D Good to See the Development of New Model Triumphs also!!! That New Tiger Cub is a Pretty Sweet looking Bike which probably goes as well as it Looks.
Thanks for the Compliments :wink: Was a Fun Day!!!

tahaan

Feb 6, 2006
I notice only one of those bikes has a for sale sign. Looks nice and clean though. :roll:

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
The BMW F650 is for Sale on Behalf of Captain Slash. 2 Years Old 330.000 Baht or Near Offer. Everything Else i Own is for Sale if the Price is Right? :wink: Make an Offer. The Original Idea of this Post is as they Say in Merry England: "Taking The Piss" :D By the Way i am from New Zealand not that it is Relevant! Almost Seems like a Good Idea though and May be some Development on this Front in the Future. But feel Free to call in and Take a look. As i said: "Everything is for Sale if the Price is right"

tahaan

Feb 6, 2006
Hi Ian

I have popped in. I was replying "tongue in cheek" as they say. Hopefully, in the vein of the thread. No offence intended :oops:

I was the lost looking pom from Khon Kaen hanging around with John last week. Oh, and by the way, you can get an AX on the back of a Navara.

Edited to add; It was great to meet you and the other GT Riders at the riverside the other night. I hope be back up soon and to ride back on a nice new shiny Yamaha. Enjoy your Kanchanaburi trip!

All the best, George