Online Interview with David Unkovich

ZCM

Subscribed
Jun 23, 2011
cm
Hi everyone. join in on this live interview with David! Date : 15th April at 4pm (Thailand time)

Over Songkran period I will be hosting an online interview with David, where I (we) will have the opportunity to put questions to him about his life and experiences in Thailand.

Please do join us and also please post in the comments some interesting questions you would like me to put to David over this interview.

This is the first online interview in a proposed series but fingers crossed there will be no teething issues. I think I have the tech side all down pat.
The app I am using for the live interview means I can also switch to a live view of this website and other relevant aspects including photos and such, so if you have anything you think would be good to add to the interview on the visual front, please drop a comment below.

I look forward to seeing you all pop up in the live interview and there will be a live chat function for you to join in with us.

See you there! :D

171520812_3711952692186222_4903705058954755134_n.jpg

Last edited:

ZCM

Subscribed
Jun 23, 2011
cm
Date and time confirmed.
April 15th at 4pm.
See you there!
I will be posting a link to the interview on the main event page when it is ready:

ZCM

Subscribed
Jun 23, 2011
cm
Direct link to the scheduled YouTube video. If you are already on YouTube you can click the button to set a reminder.
We will be live streaming at 4pm on April 15th :cool::

Reactions: Ian Bungy

ZCM

Subscribed
Jun 23, 2011
cm
Muphy's Law dictated that the live stream would have a glitch.
Apologies to those who were hanging about wondering why it wasn't streaming..it said it was.
Lucky me had a backup background recording.
Here is the FULL interview with David:

Lakota

Subscribed
Oct 10, 2011
I missed the live Interview. I was busy doing the Big dipper both ways ...... You need to get a better Microphone David. I was straining to hear on my Laptop with the sound on full volume

Reactions: ZCM and Ian Bungy

Deano747

Subscribed
Aug 24, 2008
Great viewing. I especially liked the way you dropped in photos during the interview.

I will have to watch the recording as I was one of those waiting for it to to start and missed the first part :):):)

Heineken

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Mar 2, 2019
Great Interview Zed :cool:

Like Lakota mentioned the volume on David's end was not loud enough, on my home computer it was alot better because of the quality of my speakers ;)

Looking forward to the next interview Zed, have you got someone in mind ?.............................let us know if you need some suggestions ?........................lots of interesting people amongst the riders here ;)

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
I missed the live Interview. I was busy doing the Big dipper both ways ...... You need to get a better Microphone David. I was straining to hear on my Laptop with the sound on full volume

My mistake, not getting a proper microphone. It actualy sounded good enough when we tested, so Zed let me of the hook, & it was "suck it and see." I know better for next time. There's quite a few more little stories & history that could be told with a bit more research & digging out old photos. I've got thousands so it's actually quite time consuming & I admit to being under prepared, relying on a fading memory of so many good times. I wish I could remember more of the details. All good times that have flashed by now.

Lakota

Subscribed
Oct 10, 2011
It was a good Interview nonetheless .... Just getting started I think
My mistake, not getting a proper microphone. It actualy sounded good enough when we tested, so Zed let me of the hook, & it was "suck it and see." I know better for next time. There's quite a few more little stories & history that could be told with a bit more research & digging out old photos. I've got thousands so it's actually quite time consuming & I admit to being under prepared, relying on a fading memory of so many good times. I wish I could remember more of the details. All good times that have flashed by no

DKT Dave

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Sep 25, 2019
Well done Zed, and David. I enjoyed the interview and format. Keep 'em coming!!

Reactions: ZCM

ZCM

Subscribed
Jun 23, 2011
cm
Great viewing. I especially liked the way you dropped in photos during the interview.

I will have to watch the recording as I was one of those waiting for it to to start and missed the first part :):):)
So sorry about that (the waiting around part). It was the first attempt and David was so kindly the guinea pig in my experiment. Thank you for sticking around and not being frustrated by it! o_O

Reactions: Deano747