Ready to buy a Vstrom 650

MarcIssan

Dec 12, 2016
Udon Thani
So I just bought a 2020 Vstrom 650 and now my buddy wants one. This is a long shot I know but if anyone has 2017 or newer Vstrom 650 for sale or knows of one for sale please send the details to me at [email protected] or ring me at

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Dodraugen

Subscribed
Aug 19, 2012
Lampang

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com

Reactions: jsharron

MarcIssan

Dec 12, 2016
Udon Thani

Reactions: DavidFL
Jun 15, 2011