seamless tube - where to buy

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Hoghead, May 10, 2009.

  1. Hoghead

    Hoghead Ol'Timer

    I need to buy some 4130 seamless 1 inch x .095 wall tube.
    All I get is mai mee, a stunned look, or please give more info.

    Anyone know where I can buy this?
  2. Loading...

Share This Page