Taitanium welder needed in Chiang Mai.

Jul 1, 2008
I need a Taitanium welder (TIG/Inert gas) to do a simple repair.
Anyone know of one in Chiang mai?

Thanks

Scott

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
I'm seeing CNX's number one welder/metal fabricator tomorrow to pick up some aluminium welding he's done for me. Can I ask what you need then I can ask him in the morning. PM me your number and I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
JohhnyE wrote: Pikey, why can't you post his details here for all to see and take advantage of?
Because Scott asked a specific question and I was waiting to see Somchit before answering. I see David has beaten me to it giving Somchit's details.

I'd certainly vouch for his work as he's done a few things for me personally (alu bash plate for my XR and lately a pair of SS silencers) and Joe (Joes Bike Team) and RobertH use him a lot too.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
JohhnyE wrote: Thanks boys. How is his English?
Does he do exhausts as well?
No probs Johnny. ;)

Yep, he's made a 4-1 header/collector box set for me in the past and just done a pair of reverse-cone megas for my Bonnie in stainless. Can do pretty much anything but needs the bike to tailor fit stuff.

His English is almost perfect and he's a bike enthusiast to boot running a BMW R69S amongst others.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Nov 11, 2006
He's the man then. I want to take out the catalytic converter from my Street Triple and either slip over a stainless connector and spring mount it (in case I want to put it back to standard later) and then put on a new muffler.