Th Dl In Cambo

Discussion in 'Cambodia - General Discussion Forum' started by oMega, Apr 4, 2018.

  1. HI . . . is there any 90days rule when u using a TH DL in other ASEA countries . .
    was planing to stay in PP Cambo for like 2yr , using my TH DL (temp) . . then visit TH every 90days and keep using my license , i dont mind the police , but i mind my insurance company.,

    Also can reg a brand new MC in PP with Ordinary visa and TH DL ? . ,
  2. The laws changed recently.
    As a foreigner, you can register a brand new moto, or fresh import, in your own name. If you buy a used moto in Cambo, you cant register it in your own name anymore. You'll probably need a long term visa and certificate of residency. They've tightened up on business visas now, now need a work permit. If you're over 55 you can get a retirement visa.

Share This Page