The Great Singapore Sale!!!

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Superstylefactor
Thanks from GT Rider for the parts service. What a pleasant surprise & wonderful addition to GT Riders.

Do you know our other good buddy in Sing, Chan Kok Pyng at M-Technik at all? Chan has supplied parts & accessories to many GT Riders over the years & has always been reliable & reasonable in all transactions.

Aug 24, 2009
Davidfl wrote: Superstylefactor
Thanks from GT Rider for the parts service. What a pleasant surprise & wonderful addition to GT Riders.

Do you know our other good buddy in Sing, Chan Kok Pyng at M-Technik at all? Chan has supplied parts & accessories to many GT Riders over the years & has always been reliable & reasonable in all transactions.
you're welcome david, just bringing the good stuff closer to your doorstep! i don't really know him personally, just been to the shop a few times. His shop does mainly H&B stuff, so i would suppose he has pretty a pretty good range of racks and cases plus some other goodies.

while alot of shops stock stuff that you guys can't get in Thai, most don't usually offer international shipping, unless you're a personal friend or something. And this is where i come into the picture! Whether small or large quantities, i'll do the purchase, packing and shipping, but only upon payment of course, through Paypal.

I know there may be doubts as to the authenticity of my services, all i can say is, i am not unknown in the local biking scene, Tony has tried and tested my offer, and verified that I am indeed the same person who did the ride up to Laos on my ksr and not some scammer taking the story off some other forum and trying to impersonate me, so me trying to pull off a scam would require a great deal of stupidity. My trip report is posted on Singaporebikes.com as well, under nick "whisperer", in case anyone wants to verify my existence!

Cheers,

kyler