TIGER Classic C110

Nov 7, 2007
Azoulay wrote: Hi Friends, Hi MBox,

Your Tiger Retro 110 is pure marvel, it looks fantastic, beautifull....and I am jalous !!!

I got mine with a side car and as you, I could say that I am very happy, it's allways also an issue of being look by peoiple and query about...

Would you be so kind to tell me where and for how much, you got the front chromed accessories (extra light, mounting bars, protection and windshield) ?

I went to Tiger Factory at the end of my stay in Thailand and I have been very well welcome by the Tiger Staff, a friendly atmospher, I visit the factory and have done some shopping at their front shop but they did not have so much accessories.

I like very much your chromed wheels with rims, gain where did you get it as well ?

Your bike is top, keep on on it.

On an othjer hand, and regarding the good value for money and the funny character it has I don't understand why TIGER doen't perform better in Thailand and also why not on foreign markets, I show pictures of it to my French friends (who all have big bikes and scooters) they all went to get one for the fun and the fancy colors...
Azoulay,

Will offer Retro accessories such as chromed 72 spoke wheels & whitewall tires on Tiger/Sachs Online shop in the near future. Do you have 16" or 17" wheels on your retro? The older ones are 16" the new models come with 17" wheels...72spoke wheels and whitewalls will be offered for the 17" wheels only.

happy trails,

mbox