Tropical Riding Pants - Assero Gear

jimboy

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Sep 28, 2010
South-East Asia
www.asserogear.com
We have completed a stock check at Assero HQ in Java. We have a batch of Assero Tropical Pants that just need to have the button hole done. We will complete them shortly.
Which means we will have 2 to 3 pairs of waist sizes 34", 36", 38", and 40" in both 32" leg and 34" leg.
For waist sizes 42" and 44" we have leg length 34" only.
The price is 6,000THB. Shipping to Thai delivery addresses is free.
There's more detailed description on the website; https://asserogear.com/ and Assero Tropical Pants.
Ordering can be done via the Assero Contact Form or drop me an email; james at asserogear.com.

I would like to thank all the members of the forum who have been loyal customers. It's been a genuine pleasure. I hope that we will get back to manufacturing one day post-pandemic. It won't be this year though. Ride safe.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
We have completed a stock check at Assero HQ in Java. We have a batch of Assero Tropical Pants that just need to have the button hole done. We will complete them shortly.
Which means we will have 2 to 3 pairs of waist sizes 34", 36", 38", and 40" in both 32" leg and 34" leg.
For waist sizes 42" and 44" we have leg length 34" only.
The price is 6,000THB. Shipping to Thai delivery addresses is free.
There's more detailed description on the website; https://asserogear.com/ and Assero Tropical Pants.
Ordering can be done via the Assero Contact Form or drop me an email; james at asserogear.com.

I would like to thank all the members of the forum who have been loyal customers. It's been a genuine pleasure. I hope that we will get back to manufacturing one day post-pandemic. It won't be this year though. Ride safe.
Fantastic Pants! Love Mine. Good Luck Mate and hope You are doing OK. Been a Miserable time for so many and not over yet!

Lakota

Subscribed
Oct 10, 2011
I managed to get another Pair . Thanks for the heads up. These are the best Pants i've ever had.

So versatile. as a safe riding pant with the armour inserts and then a normal Jean type for the evening.

jimboy

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Sep 28, 2010
South-East Asia
www.asserogear.com
SONGKRAN HOLIDAY SPECIAL! To celebrate Songkran this year we're offering a free set of SAS-TEC hip protectors worth $25 with every pair of Assero Tropical pants purchased from now, 6th April until midnight 17th April. If you're after a pair, email [email protected] or drop me a message via our Contact Form. I will be traveling over the Songkran weekend so comms might be a bit patchy until after the holiday.

Reactions: DKT Dave