95 Benzene (non gasohol) petrol where to buy

Ninja

Aug 13, 2012
The only places that I have had some difficulty in finding 95 Yellow was in Kalasin itself about six months ago. Had to go to a SUSCO station 15 clicks out of town to tank. I have never seen a SUSCO that did not have 95 Yellow. They all seem to carry it in every part of Thailand.

Also have had some trouble on the outskirts of BKK in finding 95 Yellow. Other than that, it seems to be readily available everywhere.

Jan 30, 2014
Some Petronas stations carry 95 benzine, though they tend to be few and far in between. In Bangkok, there is one in soi 101/1 that has 95 benzine.
Fingers crossed this help someone looking for benzine.

Jun 14, 2009
At Chiang Mai I saw Benzine 95 at the PETRONAS station, Suthep Road, nearly opposite the Suan Dok hospital. Priced at 49.5 baht/liter, as of one week past of this writing.

I use E20 :)

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
Bought some today in BKK. Turned off Ramkamhaeng down Srinakarin and after a few hundred metres turned into Caltex for LPG went to the pump after to get some petrol in the tank and they had "yellow" 95 for 48-something a litre.

Dec 27, 2007
A bit off topic, but has anyone else noticed that a lot of Petronas stations around Bangkok are shutting down and reopening as "Susco"?

At least 5 stations in my neighborhood and the Petronas across from Red Baron have all closed.

Edit: found some articles from 2012 that indicate Susco bought all of Petronas' Thai assets:

"Purchase of Petronas assets in Thailand by Susco nearly complete"
http://www.petrolplaza.com/news/industry/MiZlbiYxNDQyNiYmNCYzMCYx

Guess Petronas' days in Thailand are nearly at an end. One of the best things about riding in Malaysia is the cheap high quality Petronas gasoline.

Apr 23, 2007
Billy Baht;296536 wrote: At Chiang Mai I saw Benzine 95 at the PETRONAS station, Suthep Road, nearly opposite the Suan Dok hospital. Priced at 49.5 baht/liter, as of one week past of this writing.

I use E20 :)
Thanks for that. Seems Benzine is not so easy to find here in CM anymore, and no longer do all/most PTT stations carry it. I was driving around a little recently trying to find one, until I thought to look here and found your post.

The station you mention has it (it's about 300m further up the road than the entrance to Suan Dok). Another one is the PTT station somewhat between Chang Puak and the US Consulate.

Koala

Oct 24, 2011
Just south of Chiang Mai the small PT (not PTT) station on the road to San Patong near Wat Khong Khao has 95 benzene. Useful for those heading down south along 121 then San Patong Road from Chiang Mai for a day trip to Doi Inthanon.
Going south along 121 (Canal Road) cross straight over at intersection for 1269 (Samoeng Road) onto San Patong Road. It's a few km along on the left.

Dec 21, 2008
bought some 95 benzine today at the  susco or cosmo station  just about 1-2 kms before maya on highway--same side as maya shopping center