Kawasaki Z800

Sep 4, 2007
monsterman;303325 wrote: why are the bikes in your wifes name thats very risky and uneccessary ,,, get the books in your name ,, she can sell them legally to anyone if she wants to and you have zero comeback...
Just because you are not able to trust Thai women does not mean that some are not trustworthy. Your remarks are offensive and may belong on Thai Visa but not here.

Oct 17, 2006
johngooding;303369 said:
Just because you are not able to trust Thai women does not mean that some are not trustworthy. Your remarks are offensive and may belong on Thai Visa but not here.[/QUOTE)

John your take on this is absolutely wrong ,, i have been married to a good thai lady for 19 years and trust her implicitly ,our house, and car is in her name ,, but i having your vehicle not in your name is potentially very risky in thailand ,,, i have seen many problems with loans and or sales of cars and bike when not in owner /users name ,,,,my ducati, and honda are in my name actually my wife insisted as she said it was safer as i am the only user of these machine s

Sep 4, 2007
monsterman;303376 wrote:
johngooding;303369 said:
Just because you are not able to trust Thai women does not mean that some are not trustworthy. Your remarks are offensive and may belong on Thai Visa but not here.[/QUOTE)

John your take on this is absolutely wrong ,, i have been married to a good thai lady for 19 years and trust her implicitly ,our house, and car is in her name ,, but i having your vehicle not in your name is potentially very risky in thailand ,,, i have seen many problems with loans and or sales of cars and bike when not in owner /users name ,,,,my ducati, and honda are in my name actually my wife insisted as she said it was safer as i am the only user of these machine s
I am sorry if I misunderstood your meaning I withdraw my remark and will delete my post later

Oct 17, 2006
John its Ok , i know you meant well,,, so did i , just trying to be helpful in my clumsy way ,, i have maybe seen to many scams here ,

Dec 4, 2012
I'm heading home today after a month away. If the bikes are still there I'll let you all know.:wink:

Oct 17, 2006
The Z800 i rode in Uk had very nice compliant suspension

Jimmy whats it like on the bumpy roads here???

Dec 4, 2012
Suspension is perfect for me but I'm not not a knee down racer. Am going to upgrade but that's not because I need it, just a slave to brand names. Would go for Ohlins but Yellow and gold wouldn't go so currently pricing a Hyperpro kit. BTW both bikes still here, she must be playing the long game.

Oct 17, 2006
Jimmy if the suspnsion is OK leave it as its easy to ruin a good bike as well as improve a bad one ...

save the money

Jun 24, 2014
hi mate, couldn't get the reflash done, the simple method is power commander and dynotune, expensive......
I got a lambda oxygen sensor elliminator, better fueling, better consumtion, smoother on the throttle , no back fries and the power commander bike cant catch me,,,,all for a tenner on ebay, I used it on my er6 2 years ago,

Dec 4, 2012
WP_20150622_16_05_55_Pro_zps4yx6tqem.jpg

I have an addiction to carbon