Tankbag for Phantom

Feb 12, 2007
Im looking for a smaller size tankbag for my Phantom.Hopefuly one where I can still see the spedo,has a map pocket and a little storage.My old Eclipse is just to big.Anybody have a small tankbag they like? Thanks,Al

Jun 21, 2006
I use an American Marsee I think its called, has magnetic sides, so can slide it down to see dials on Phantom, also fits on GS1150 as well, (actually its meant for GS and can use it on Phantom)

www.whitehorsepress.com you should see them on their web site

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
Have you been to your local Honda main dealer. Honda used to have a tank bag for the CBR150. Don't know about compatibility with Phantom but maybe worth a look if you are passing.

Feb 12, 2007
Thanks, T.J.& Mike for your advice.I just got home to alaska and 3 feet of snow in the driveway.I just ordered a cortech mini magnetic tank bag & cortech saddle bags.I will be back in LOS in november for 6 months and hope I can meet with some of you next trip. Thanks all for this great site.Al

Feb 3, 2005
I have both the cortech mini magnetic tank bag (love it and it fits great) and their saddle bags (fit with a little adjusting) and have used both on my Phantom... I even bought the matching Tail Bag that clips to the saddle bags, and find it great for longer and shopping trips... I ended up buying a set of the Honda saddle bags as I found the cortech ones just too big for everyday riding / errands, and kept the cortech for trips out of town...

Don't forget to grab your tank bag and take it along whenever you leave the bike, or some Thai will do it for you...

Pianoman