Capt Slash Farewell Night??

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Captain Slash
When you get back to Cnx, & before you go home to ol blighty, let's get together for a bit of a nosh up (farang food for you) & some liquid refreshments.
Meet outside a 7-11 & go from there.
Anyone else interested?

Oct 12, 2005
Colin,

I'm gonna miss you by a few days Colin. Seems we're always on passing planes. Great to see your contributions to the task of racking up KM on bikes. Good on ya and hope you enjoyed yourself. See you in December then.

Ally

Dec 13, 2007
Colin, (David and all), it would be good to have a "Capt Slash Farewell" natter before you go, I leave CNX for a family holiday trip south on 20th so 18 - 19 would be good to meet up if possible.

Ally

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Davidfl wrote: Captain Slash
When you get back to Cnx, & before you go home to ol blighty, let's get together for a bit of a nosh up (farang food for you) & some liquid refreshments.
Meet outside a 7-11 & go from there.
Anyone else interested?
Sounds like we've got a group alright.
I reckon meet outside the 7-11 opposite the UN Irish for a photo shoot, then jump across the street to the UNI for some of the Captain's approved farang food, if that meet's with the good Captain's approval?
Now just for date / night?

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Captain_Slash wrote: Ally if I get back on the 19th is that okay for you? if so lets say the 19th at wherever, the Kafes okay with me if everyone else is agreeable, they do both Thai and Western food or does anybody suggest some other place to go
Oops Captain you've beaten me to the gun while I was composing. The Kafe is alright by me anytime, but I insist on the 7-11 photo shoot. Ha. Ha.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
I'd be up for that too and as times/venues are yet to be decided, unless anyone objects, 8pm on wednesday 19th, park up outside the UN Irish or 7/11 depending on which side of the street is legal that night, take piccies and then into the pub for a nosebag and a natter.

Good enough?

Cheers,

Pikey.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Been & done. A good night. Thanks to those who turned up.

267784994_5DmwM-M.jpg

267784974_AxPWH-M.jpg

I think the Captain enjoyed himself.

Jun 21, 2006
David

Perhaps you can write names of the guys/gals in the foto's for those who haven't ventured up there yet...

Se yer on yer next trip Colin...

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
Hurry back Capt. I'll be scratching around for trip reports in your absence.

I'm planning a 2 week trip next December and will definately try and catch up with you and the other GT Riders.

All the best and thanks for all the great trip reports.