Ready to buy a Vstrom 650

MarcIssan

Dec 12, 2016
Udon Thani
So I just bought a 2020 Vstrom 650 and now my buddy wants one. This is a long shot I know but if anyone has 2017 or newer Vstrom 650 for sale or knows of one for sale please send the details to me at [email protected] or ring me at 092-652-3763. Thanks.

Actually, we were headed to Pops to rent one for a few days (18th - 22nd) but they don't take reservations for less than a week (this time of year) so it would be hit or miss that we got one ...much less two Vstroms to rent. I knew I wanted a Vstrom so I bought one in Khon Kean. Based upon my first impression of the 650 and chat from guys we ride with, my buddy ditched the idea of buying a CB500X and now wants a Vstrom. Thanks for any and all tips you may have.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Great to know you've got a Vstrom.
They're great economical, reliable touring bikes for here.

I've had two of them.

Reactions: jsharron

MarcIssan

Dec 12, 2016
Udon Thani
Silly me I didn't know this changed to a subscription account. I guess that shows you how often I use this site or how deeply I dug into it. I didn't have a bike until recently but now that has changed. So because I live in Udon I don't think I'll get the full value of a subscription so if it's ok I'll just stick with the free membership access. thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: DavidFL
Jun 15, 2011
With a friend at the moment in Buriram who has one for sale but a tad older. It's a 2014, red , about 75000 km. He's had it from new and he's asking 125000 baht. If you are interested let me know. To be diplomatic I've suggested he becomes a member of GTRiders and post the bike with pics etc.